- Calcium Magnesium 1:1 Ratio
- New Zealand Bovine MCHA
- Supports and Maintains Bone and Teeth Strength, Density, and Repair
- Contains Vitamin D3 and a soy-free, Natural K2 (MK-7)
Bio-Design's Cal-Plus Calcium Complex is a comprehensive calcium formula designed to support bone strength, density, and repair. Our Cal-Plus has a 1:1 ratio of optimally absorbable calcium citrate and magnesium citrate, silica to support joint comfort and flexibility, and highly utilizable New Zealand Bovine MCHA (calcium harvested from the bone). Natural, soy-free vitamin K2 (MK-7) directs calcium from the bloodstream to the bone. Betaine HCl and Glutamic Acid HCl in our formula provide the acidic environment needed for optimum calcium absorption. Iodine from Icelandic kelp and vitamin D3 work synergistically with the trace minerals boron and vanadium to promote calcium utilization, remineralization, and bone density support.
Recommendation: Take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Store in a dry, cool place.
• Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Shipping fees vary according to location and requested ship method. Expedited shipping available.
• For Health Care Professional orders please log in as a practitioner for more details on shipping.