COQ10 Plus - 100 mg Ubiquinone
- Robust Antioxidant Support
- Supports Cellular Energy & Heart Function
- Highly Bioavailable Form - Water and Fat Soluble
- Plus Natural Vitamins A & E
Bio-Design's CoQ10 Plus is a beneficial source of quality CoQ10, containing natural vitamin A (mixed carotenoids) and natural vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) for added antioxidant support.
The human heart beats on average over 88,000 to 100,000 times per day. CoQ10, found in every cell in the body, helps support the entire cardiovascular system, generating the ATP energy necessary to keep your heart cells functioning and healthy. Fortunately, CoQ10 can be restored through supplementation to help support high-energy organs, including the heart.
Proper CoQ10 supplementation requires using a product that facilitates superior absorption. The crystalline structure of CoQ10 poses bioavailability issues because it is a fat-soluble compound and is a large molecule. CoQsol-CF is a breakthrough CoQ10 formulation that provides maximum solubility for increase bioavailability. As a completely soluble, liquid, crystal-free solution of CoQ10 clinically proven to provide enhanced bioavailability, our exclusive CoQsol-CF soft gels are the CoQ10 of choice for discriminating manufacturers.
CoQsol-CF includes the following trio of ingredients:
- CoQ10. CoQ10 serves two main functions in the body. As an antioxidant, CoQ10 protects proteins, LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, and mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage. As a participant in the production of cellular energy, CoQ10 helps ensure the body’s biggest energy consumers—the heart and the brain—are well-fed.
- d-Limonene. Extracted from the oil of citrus fruits, food-grade d-limonene acts as a non-polar organic solvent that solubilizes CoQ10, without causing significant chemical interactions or degradation.
- Tocopherols. A form of vitamin E, tocopherols enhance the biological function of CoQ10, which in turn helps maintain the antioxidant state of vitamin E.