Methyl B12 Plus, natural cherry flavored sublingual tablets contain natural bioactive B12 as Methylcobalamin, folate as natural L-5-Methylfolate, and vitamin B6 as pyridoxine HCl. L-Methylfolate from Quatrefolic® offers the newest generation folate: (6S)-5-methyltetrahyrofolate, glucosamine salt. L-5-MTFH is the metabolic active form of folate, available for its biological action, ubiquitious in all body cells and the only form of folate that directly crosses the blood-brain barrier; endowed with long lasting stability as well as high water solubility, improved bioavailability and well-established safety.
Methyl B12 Plus supports methylation with individuals who have the MTHFR gene mutation. B vitamins are essential for energy and metabolic processes, and crucial to nerve and red blood cell health.
Recommendation: Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Store in a dry, cool place.
• Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Shipping fees vary according to location and requested ship method. Expedited shipping available.
• For Health Care Professional orders please log in as a practitioner for more details on shipping.