- Supports Bone Mineralization and Flexibility
- Free-range, grass-fed New Zealand bovine
- Silica from Horsetail Rush
Bio-Design's Bone 350 supports healthful bone repair and maintenance. Bone 350 supplies 350 mg of high bioavailability and absorption microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) bone extract from free-range, grass-fed, New Zealand bovine. We carefully source this natural bone extract from New Zealand because of the healthful and ethical way these animals are raised. Additionally Bone 350 contains 150 mg of the herb Horsetail rush (Equisetum arvense) yielding 10 mg of natural silica. We add the botanical Horsetail P.E. (Equisetum arvense) to the formula, for its naturally rich silicon needed for healthy bones. BSE is not known to exist in New Zealand.
Recommendation: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Store in a dry, cool place.
• Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Shipping fees vary according to location and requested ship method. Expedited shipping available.
• For Health Care Professional orders please log in as a practitioner for more details on shipping.