- Chelated for Optimum Absorption
- Calcium is Critical to Cardiac Function, Muscle Metabolism, Nerve Transmission, and Healthy Bone Development
Bio-Design’s Calcium Orotate contains 500 mg of calcium orotate, chelated for optimum absorption. Orotates are the mineral salts of orotic acid and are naturally occurring in our bodies and in various foods. The renowned Dr. Hans Nieper pioneered mineral orotate research, research we utilize here at Bio-Design.
Calcium is one of the most important minerals in the body. It is involved in many physiological processes including cardiac function, muscle metabolism, nerve transmission, and the development of healthy bones. Our Calcium Orotate has been specifically formulated and chelated to be optimally absorbed and utilized.
Calcium Orotate pairs well with Bio-Design's Magnesium Orotate.
Recommendation: Adults take1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Store in a dry, cool place.
• Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Shipping fees vary according to location and requested ship method. Expedited shipping available.
• For Health Care Professional orders please log in as a practitioner for more details on shipping.