Di-Acid Stim is a unique comprehensive digestive support formula in the form of a single convenient tablet. Because it is a two phase release tablet, Di-Acid Stim supplements digestive enzymes at each phase of digestion. Di-Acid Stim can be particularly beneficial for people as they age, enabling them to minimize the discomfort of indigestion, while maximizing the assimilation of nutrients.
Most digestive formulas support only one phase of digestion. Hydrochloric acid (HCL) necessary for the stomach phase of digestion, can damage the enzymes needed for the duodenal phase when they are taken together. Consequently comprehensive digestive support normally requires taking an HCL formula before the meal and a separate enzyme formula after the meal.
Di-Acid Stim releases the HCL portion of the formula in the stomach while delaying and protecting the digestive enzymes and bile until they reach the intestine.
Recommendation: Adults take 1 to 3 tablets at the beginning of a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Store in a dry, cool place.
• Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Shipping fees vary according to location and requested ship method. Expedited shipping available.
• For Health Care Professional orders please log in as a practitioner for more details on shipping.